Here's a little tip for you...from SwingTIP
Posted on 2013-08-22 00:00:00
SwingTIP | Designed by PGA Pros
A Pocket-Size Golf Coach for Your Phone
Meet SwingTIP: a pocket-size golf-coaching device designed by PGA pros. All you have to do: snap it onto your clubs and use your smartphone to review things like your swing speed and sweet spot. You’re also getting a custom phone holster to record videos of your game—
So here’s how you’re finishing golf season on a low (handicap) note—and keeping sharp during off-season:
- It’s called SwingTIP, and it’s a pocket-size coaching device that snaps inconspicuously onto your golf clubs. (Don’t worry, it weighs less than an ounce.)
- It’s designed by the pros. Namely, PGA golfer Craig Stadler and acclaimed coaches Jeff Ritter and Ray Leach.
- How it works: internal sensors measure things like your swing speed, clubface angle and sweet spot, then beam the data to your Android or iPhone.
- After downloading a free app, you’ll get to watch an instructor-like analysis of your swings—with animations of your strengths and weaknesses, key metrics of your stats, and even instructional videos from coaches Ritter and Leach.
- You’re also getting the Cradlz, an awesomely named phone holster and alignment stick that’ll record videos of your game. SwingTip will automatically save the essential footage and play it back with analysis. (Bonus: you can share the videos on Facebook.)
- Oh, and there’s a one-year warranty, a quick-start guide and a micro-USB charging cable all included. In other words, you’re in very good hands.